Building, supporting and developing a customer-side agile team (Scrum) in the role of Product Owner Engineering. The project content handled was predominantly in the area of hydrogen applications (gaseous, pressure up to approx. 1,000 bar).
In addition to the Product Owner Engineering, the team was made up of the following team members: Scrum Master, Developer (development engineers), validation engineers and, for individual order processing, also production (prototyping for A samples and B samples), measurement technology and quality management.
The project was carried out within the framework of an IATF-compliant product development plan for the individual components or systems. Project contents were e.g. b.
- Development of tube dimensions and interfaces (swageheads and spigot nuts) for hydrogen applications
- Engineering design of hydrogen distribution systems (e.g. for a hydrogen filling station, various multi-element gas containers (MEGC), tank systems for vehicles) for stationary and mobile applications
- Technical and organizational support for the industrialization of a hydrogen rail (port fuel injection) for a mobile application
- Definition of the scope of work for individual projects; Maintaining the product backlog and product development plans in the individual sample phases
- Supporting sales in assessing incoming inquiries regarding requirements and expected development efforts